Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was in the hospital last Halloween....

......not because I was sick, but because I got to watch my first grand daughter being born!

Since the day was Halloween the family joke goes like this: "It was a baby ghoul". But let me tell you, she is anything but ghoulish. In fact, she is, in my very biased opinion, one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!! (or have the privelege of being related to) My son and his wife did a pretty nice job! Thanks you two :)

I can't believe this little punkin will be a ONE YEAR old on October 31. Time has just flown!!

So in honor of Harper's birthday, I am sharing this video made by her mom's cousin Sammy. You can see what changes can happen in a little person in just one short year. And her birth has made a change in the rest of us forever.

I Love you Harper!!

~bobbi






="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment